You will join Toronto-based startup to develop their smart storage and delivery platform. Among the customers - Facebook, BMW and Snapchat. The service you will build picks up, stores and delivers stuff whenever users need it, just a few clicks and they have it done. A user can be an apartment owner who lacks the space and would like to free it up by moving the stuff not required at the moment. Also, the platform serves enterprise-level customers from banking, insurance, legal and other domains who operate in limited office areas and need more space around.
You will be working in a full stack team of 5+ people. The front-end is built using React, Redux, SCSS and React Native technologies.y.
- New product development, no legacy development
- Your ideas, commitment, and passion will have a direct impact on the product
- Collaborate with other engineers to produce high-quality, elegant, scalable and clean software
- Develop, improve and support platform while maintaining a high level of performance and security
- Maintain a high standard of quality for application development
- Be proactive in problems solving
- At least 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- Must - experience with React
- Able to take ownership of tasks and drive them through to completion
- Attention to details
- Good spoken English
What are you waiting for? Come on – you are the one we need!