Our client looking for a skilled React engineer, who would join their team of innovators working on the product that is used by a top-five company in the world, like Amazon, and has millions of users all over the world.
The platform develops the company's stuff potential due to flexible planning, transformation communication, experimental learning, and special recognition. The Client's aim is to create for employees, the solution delivers more control over their schedule providing work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills, improve sales acumen and maximize their earnings and advancing their economic well-being.
- New product development, no legacy development
- Your ideas, commitment, and passion will have a direct impact on the product
- Great team
Technologies: React, Redux, Angular, Babel, Gulp
- Build from the ground a web application that will reshape workforce management
- Work in a dynamic and agile team to develop, modify and deliver best-in-class software
- Implement cross-platform, cross-browser, cross-device compatible and responsive interfaces
- Work in close collaboration with UX designers to constantly check how your implementation meshes with business and functional requirements via wireframes and look and feel via visual designs
- Innovate, innovate and again innovate
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Expertise with web apps development, including responsive and adaptive development
- Experience with React, Redux
- Would be a plus - AngularJS experience
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Strong understanding of unit-testing
- Understanding and expertise using development and build tools
- English level at least intermediate
What are you waiting for? Come on – you are the one we need!