Our clients are looking for a skilled Java engineer, who would join their team of innovators working on the product that is used by a top-five company in the world, like Amazon, and has millions of users all over the world.
The platform develops the company's stuff potential due to flexible planning, transformation communication, experimental learning, and special recognition. The Client's aim is to create for employees, the solution delivers more control over their schedule providing work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills, improve sales acumen and maximize their earnings and advancing their economic well-being.
You become a part of the team of 10 enthusiastic people, that involves front-end, back-end, QA automation developers, as well as product owner on UA side.
Microservices, Micronaut, Java, Cassandra, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker etc.
- New product development, no legacy development
- Your ideas, commitment and passion will have a direct impact on the product we build and the users we engage
- Great team
- Collaborate with a growing team of experienced designers, engineers, project managers and QA professionals to produce high-quality, elegant, scalable and clean software assets
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support and enhance the distributed micro-service platform while maintaining a high level of performance
- Maintain a high standard of quality for application development
- Deliver solutions that are easily integrated to overall system
- Be proactive in problems solving and think critical
- Be focused on customers and quality
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Hands-on experience implementing RESTful Web Services w/JSON
- Hands-on experience with the Spring framework, or Micronaut
- Experience working with relational and/or NOSQL databases (preferred)
- Overall Java Knowledge (Core Internals, Threading, Introspection, etc.)
- Applied knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology, specifically Scrum
- Would be a plus - knowledge of front-end development
- English level at least intermediate
What are you waiting for? Come on – you are the one we need!